Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is just one of those days...

You may have been wondering where the updates are!
The internet in my dorm is broken (für 3 days now). Might be working again on monday.
It happens all of the time and is annoying *grr*
The laptop which I could use to access W-Lan at uni is broken, too D: *cries* Well it's just a problem with the software, but I still need time to fix it.

Also, I'm sick and need to finish a presentation (stored on the broken laptop of course) til tuesday and the most important book arrived, guess what, yesterday. And yesterday I stored two other books at the library (I ASKED whether it was okay to leave them there) and today there were GONE. Reordering takes 10 days. I don't need to mention that the whole presentation-thing is somewhat important, right?

Gah, sorry for moaning but I just feel THAT CLOSE to a minor nervous breakdown right now. :( *headdesk*

3 comments:

gritti said...

Oh das hast du mir erzählt %D ach was für'n Scheiß.

Zeitwolf said...

Halt durch halt durch halt durch!

Wenn die Präsi nicht gerade >>über<< das Buch ist, dann sollte es nicht kritisch sein, es wegzulassen.

Und Bibliotheken sollte man nicht blindlings trauen - das hab ich gleich als erstes gelernt. (Ok, dieser Rat kommt wohl etwas spät...)

Saskia said...

naja, das war einfach wirklich die hauptquelle für das referat %D hab's aber geschafft und wenn man dann mal wieder geschlafen hat, sieht die welt auch besser aus.